Pristine cubes of Verlasso salmon are quickly transformed into authentic island poke with the help of bold and beautiful Ohana Flavors Korean Teriyaki, Miso, and Shoyu Poke Sauce, hot Hawaiian chili peppers, and cool and crisp mini-cucumbers and romaine lettuce cups for a light, refreshing and satisfying summer spread.
- 1 1/2-pounds fresh Verlasso salmon, cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon pressed sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon Aloha Shoyu Tamari
- 2 tablespoons Ohana Flavors Korean Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ohana Flavors Miso Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ohana Flavors Shoyu Poke Sauce
- 1 mini-cucumber, diced
- 3 Hawaiian chili peppers, minced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, separated into cups
Place all ingredients except the lettuce in a large mixing bowl.
Toss to coat well.
Spoon poke into lettuce cups and serve cold.