Spiked with a healthy amount of garlic and green chili, this fresh and chunky salsa is zesty enough for any occasion.
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced yellow onion
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup of canned diced green chili
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice (about 1 1/2 limes)
- 1 cup crushed Sensei Farms Lāna‘i Mini Tomatoes
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 packed cup of chopped cilantro
In a large mixing bowl add the red onion, yellow onion, jalapeno, green chili, garlic, cumin, granulated garlic, black pepper, salt, and lime juice and toss thoroughly to combine. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes then fold in the crushed tomatoes, beefsteak tomatoes, and chopped cilantro. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve immediately.